Elliptical cross trainer is the most popular fitness equipment in today’s world. Is this just for a craze or they really have some benefits? The popularity of the cross trainers has grown a lot in past few years and now it has a great significance to stay on the top as the best accessory.
It produces ideal workouts involving upper and lower body that gives some impact on the legs, feet and joints too. It is just like a combination of treadmill, rowing machine, stationary bike, etc as it provides total body workout which burns out a lot of calories in increasing your metabolism.
In order to know more about the elliptical cross trainer, let’s discuss the pros and cons that can give you the perfect insight on making right choice.
Pros of Elliptical Trainer
- Well suited for all age groups: No matter what is your age or current fitness level, anyone can use it.
- Dual Workout Capability: It gives equal workout to the upper and lower body and so saves time while burning huge fat.
- Convenience: You can exercise on it from any place even at the comfort of home.
- Low Impact: It has very less impact on back, hips as well as knees.
- Good Investment: investing on it is a wise decision as it lasts long without any wear or tear.
Cons of Elliptical Trainer
- Requires Storage Place: It needs adequate place to stand.
- Installation and Setup: It may a bit difficult to set up by alone and sometimes require 2 or more people to do so.
- Over use: Many people try to use it at the same time or continuously.
- Lack of use: Sometimes during vacation people don’t tend to use it much and it may even cover with dust.